So far I’m discussing Background techniques, mean how to make Backgrounds. So here is another tutorial about it.
1. Create a new file of following size:
2. Pick Gradient Tool and and pick the following gradient:
3. Make sure the Mode is set to “Difference” and Opacity to 70%, draw as show below:
4. Having same Gradient tool, draw from Lower right corner to Upper Left corner, 3 or 4 times to make like this:
5. Press Ctrl+U or run the command Image >> Adjustment >> Hue/Saturation, give the following settings:
you will get this finally.