Here is another text effect in Photoshop, I tried to show Dew Drops over text and made text some kind of Transparent. Not a very long tutorial, you will find it easy to work on and you will learn some techniques in this tutorial.
1. Lets start with a new file of any size, I’ve taken 560×400 px. Then I searched a picture having water drops and pasted that picture in it. Like:
2. Now type any text over it and use any color, I’m writing ‘STUNNING’ and then later I’ll be copying its effect on ‘MESH’.
3. Now from layer panel put 0 in the Fill Opacity, then run the command Layer >> Layer Style >> Drop Shadow and give the following settings:
This effect should come:
4. Now goto Layer >> Layer Style >> Inner Shadow and give the following settings:
This effect will come:
5. Now its time to give Inner Glow, again run the command, Layer >> Layer Style >> Inner Glow and give the following settings:
Following effect will come:
6. Now just last thing to apply and it is Bevel and Emboss, again run the command, Layer >> Layer Style >> Bevel and Emboss and give the following setting: (instead of watching all effects again and again, you can run Laye r >> Layer Style command and after setting all the commands you can hit ok).
7. After hitting OK, right click on the ‘STUNNING’ text layer and select Copy Layer Style.
8. Now write another text with same font and size, like ‘MESH” and then right click on its layer and select Paste Layer Style, you will get this result finally: