In this tutorial we will be having some Fun. We are going to make a Magical hat, not a difficult tutorial, hopefully you will like it.
2. Now run the command Layer >> Layer Style >> Gradient Overlay and give the following gradient.
5. Keep selecting this layer, give the following Styles to this layer by running the command, Layer >> Layer Style >> Drop Shadow
6. You will get something like this:
8. I am now giving the stroke in Gradient, run the command Layer >> Layer Style >> Stroke and give the following setting:
9. You will get something like this:
10. Now again by using Elliptical Tool, draw an ellipse over the previous ellipse but smaller in size, like:
11. Now apply the gradient over it:
12. You will get this result.
13. Now I’m placing a Magic Stick over it, you can use Rectangular tool to draw the stick and by giving the Gradient overlay, here is the final result you will get: