For the series of Background, here is another dynamic background. We are going to make Lighting background.
1. Start with a new file of any size and fill it with Gray (#262626) color. Be sure not to use Black color.
2. Now we are going to create a Brush. First pick Ellipse Tool (U) and create a circle like:
3. Now hide your background layer and select Circle layer and give stroke 4 px in black, hit ok and reduce the opacity of layer to 50%:
4. Run the command Edit >> Define Brush and give any name (like stunningmesh). Now we have created the brush:
5. Press F5 key to bring Brush setting and give the following settings:
6. Your brush setting is completed, now created a new layer and run the command Layer >> Layer Style >> Gradient Overlay and give the following setting:
7. Here is the Gradient result Now change the blending mode from Normal to Over layer in Layer Panel:
It will be like this:
8. Now create a new Set (group) and change the blending mode to Color Dodge. Then create a new layer inside the folder, pick Brush tool and then draw like this:
So by using Brush draw circles like shown below:
9. Now press Ctrl+J to duplicate this layer and hide the original layer. Run the command Filter >> Blur >> Gaussian Blur, type 7 px and hit OK:
10. Now bring your original layer back, move it towards right side not more than 20px:
11. Duplicate the layer again and run the command Filter >> Blur >> Gaussian Blur, but this time give 2 px and also change the position, but this time 3px left and 10 px down for better effect, like shown below:
Here is the final result