Here is another Vector Based Tutorial. In this tutorial we are going to make a Scene, in which Morning View will be displayed. The purpose is to tell you different commands and use of different Tools. Not very lengthy tutorial but interesting one too.
1. Lets start with a new document of any size. Apply light sky blue gradient, I’ve mentioned color numbers in below image:
2. Now draw a rectangle at the bottom of it and apply the Green Gradient, I’ve mentioned color numbers in bottom image:
4. So by using this technique make some more layers having different curves. It will give mountainous grassy look:
6. Select both rays and duplicate these shapes (press Ctrl+C to copy and Ctrl+V to Paste it). Now press newly created shapes and press Ctrl+Shift+Alt+D and give these settings:
you will get this:
7. Repeat these steps unless you have all Rays in a Circle.
8. Select all Rays and enlarge their size, unless all Rays go beyond the boundaries. Put these layers behind of all Grass layers.
9. Now its time to give Twist effect. Run the command Object >> Envelope Distort >> Make with Warp (Ctrl+Shift+Alt+W), select Twist and set Bend to 100%.
See the result:
10. Now give the opacity to 50%:
11. Create a Circle by using Ellipse tool and place it where all Rays are emerging:
12. Apply the gradient as shown below:
This result will come:
13. Now duplicate this Sun and apply blur setting, goto Effect >> Blur >> Gaussian Blur. Hit ok:
14. Now its time to make some Trees, create a shape like shown below by using pen tool and apply Green gradient, like shown below:
15. Now copy and paste this Tree to make some kind of Jungle, like shown below:
16. I’m now going to make some Birds flying. Use pen tool and make some birds, like shown below: