I’m trying to make an effect that shows Foggy window with water drops over it and text written on it. 1. Start with a new Document and you must be needing a picture having Water drops over it. I’ll convert it into Window later.
2. Now run the command Image >> Adjustment >> Brightness/Contrast and give the following setting:
Picture will look like this:
3. Now we need a picture of any Scene, so that it will give view through Window, I got some skyscrapers:
4. Now go to Filter >> Blur >> Gaussian Blur and give 6 in Radius:
5. Change the blending mode of this picture from Normal to Overlay through Layer Panel.
6. Now type your desire text with any font but having black color, put it behind the Skyscraper picture:
7. Now to give some reality I’m making some drops traveling through this text. Select Brush tool with 3Px and select black color and draw water drops like this:
8. Now change the blending mode of this layer to Overlay, here will be the final look: