Its quite simple and Short technique in Flash. You can make any object in Blur through animation. I’ve also uploaded Source File for your convenience.
Note: This tutorial requires Flash 8.0 player or later.
1. First of all take a new File of any required size in Flash. I’m going to take 550×300. I’m going to Blur Stunningmesh’s Logo. So you will require a picture to blur. Import that picture into Stage. I’m going to use the following picture:
2. Select it and press F8 (Modify >> Convert to Symbol). Write any name and select Movie Clip from Type list and hit ok:
5. Choose any frame till you want to make animation, I’m going to chose Frame 100, Select Frame 100 and hit F6 key (Keyframe).
6. From the Property Panel, goto Filter Panel and hit + or Add Filter icon and select Blur (depending upon which Flash Version are you using):
Write 40px in Blur X and 40 px Blur Y and Select High from Quality list box.
7. Now write click anywhere in the frame between 0 to 99 (do not on Frame 100) and select Create Motion tween (in older versions) and Create Classic Tween (in Flash CS).
9. Again Right click any frame between 101 to 199 and select Create Motion tween (in older versions) and Create Classic Tween (in Flash CS).
10. Press Ctrl+Enter to see the animation, you will get this: