It is very short Tutorial, I personally like this tutorial and I enjoyed while making this, (I don’t know why :)), but it looks very shiny Icy Wall. Hopefully you will also like to make this. In this Tutorial we are going to Design Ice Wall in Photoshop, so lets work on Photoshop Tutorial.
1. Take a new file of the following size:
2. Now run the command Filter >> Render >> Clouds. You can press Ctrl+F again and again if you are not satisfied with the texture.
3. Now run the command Filter >> Sketch >> Chrome and give the following values:
4. Now use the command, . Filter>> Distort>> Glass and give the following values:
you will get the following result:
5. Press Ctrl+U or run the command Image>> Adjustments>> Hue/Saturation and give the following values:
Hit OK and finally you will get this Ice Wall in Photoshop:
Though it was very short tutorial, but hopefully it has something for you to get inspired and learn. Not too much commands and filters used while making this tutorial, but hopefully you enjoyed working on it. It may polish your Design skills so you can create these kind of Wallpapers and Backgrounds for different projects. Keep exploring our blog for more unique and different kind of Tutorials.
Last Updated on