Probably this technique is used to make Textured Tags using Photoshop, you can modify anything accordingly.
1. Take a new file of any size, I’m taking the file with following parameters:
2. Now pic Gradient Tool
3. Create new layer and while using Rectangular Marquee tool
4. Now run the command Layer >> Layer Style >> Sroke and give the following setting:
you will get this effect:
5. Now create another layer and draw a long rectangle and fill it with Linear Gradient (by using #e4e3cf in Foreground and in Background #fdfcf3)
6. Now again take new layer and draw a rectangle and fill it with Linear Gradient (by using #fefefe in Foreground and #ebebeb in background) like:
7. Now pick Rectangle Tool
8. Now by using the command View >> New Guide draw guidelines around this box and inside this box, (distances are Left to Right 35px, Top to Bottom 25px, & Bottom to Top 25px)
9. While using Pen tool draw the following path:
10. Right click on it and select Make selection with 0 feather. Then hit Del key to delete this part:
11. Now by using Elliptical Marquee tool
12. Now go to Layer panel and Lock the Transparent pixel.
Now again pick the Gradient Tool
13. From Layer panel remove Lock Transparent Pixels and run the command Filter >> Texture >> Texturizer and give the following settings:
14. Press Ctrl+T and rotate it on 30 degree:
15. Now run the command Layer >> Layer Style >> Drop Shadow and give the following setting:
Don’t hit Ok, just click on Bevel and Emboss and give the following setting:
16. Create new layer and by using Rectangular Marquee tool
17. By using Horizontal Type Tool
18. Now pick Eraser tool
Erase the red box like this:
19. Now again select Eraser tool and select the following brush:
Erase red box like this now:
20. Now select Red and Textured brown box layers and press Ctrl+E to merge these.
21. Press Ctrl+T >> Perspective & Drag the left Bottom handle up a little bit.
22. Run the command Filter >> Sharpen>> Smart Sharpen and give the following settings:
23. First of all press D to bring Black and white colors in color palette. Now pick brush tool and set its size to 3 px and hardness to 100, (by using dot . and coma , you can change the size of brush and while using [ or ] you can change the Shape of brush). Now pick Pen tool
you will get this:
24. Pick Eraser tool and erase the bottom part of Thread very carefully like shown below:
25. Select Dark brown layer and run the command Filter >> Render >> Lighting Effects and give the following settings:
you will get this:
26. Write any text at the bottom like:
So finally we created Textured Tags Using Adobe Photoshop, hope you enjoyed it.