Another Background for your website and designing. It is very simple and short technique, we will use Photoshop to make Feather Face Background, hopefully you will enjoy.
1. Take a new file of any size, I’m going to take 560x400px with 72 Resolution and RGB color mode. Fill the layer with #ff0072 color, like:
2. Bring #ff0072 color in foreground and #000000 (black) in the background in Color Palette:
3. Now run the command, Filter>> Render>> Fiber and give the following settings:
you must be having something like this:
4. Now run the command, Filter>> Blur>> Motion Blur and give the following settings:
something like this result would come:
5. Now run the command, Style >> Gradient Overlay and give the following settings:
This result should come:
6. Now run the command, Filter >> Distort>> Polar Coordinate and give the following settings:
you will get something like this:
7. Press Ctrl+F once (to repeat this command with same settings):
8. Press Ctrl+T (transform) and right click on it and select Flip Vertical, you will get this final result of Feather Face Background:
Hopefully you liked our today’s very simple and short Adobe Photoshop Tutorial. For the Beginners they must have some basic knowledge and techniques to learn from it. Keep exploring our other Tutorials about Raster and Vector based software.
Last Updated on