This technique will teach you how to make Digital Phone Keypad using Photoshop, not a very difficult way to make it. In this Photoshop Tutorial you will learn a lot of new Techniques and use of Tools.
1. Take a new file of size 560×400 with 72 resolution and RGB colormode.
2. Chose Rounded Rectangle Tool with following settings and draw a Small rectangle and then copy that rectangle like shown below:
3. Now merge all these layer (don’t include background layer) and press Ctrl+E to merge all these. Press Ctrl+T and right click on it and chose Distort, by using the Nodes make the shape like shown below:
4. From layer panel click on Lock Transparent Pixel icon and fill the layer with #fcbf5f color:
5. Run the command Layer >> Layer Styles >> Drop Shadow and give the following settings:
Don’t hit Ok, click on Inner Shadow and give the following settings:
After clicking ok you will get something like this:
6. Press Ctrl+J to copy it and remove the Styles which you just applied. By pressing Ctrl+[ key move this layer behind the previous one, now press Alt+Down Arrow keys 10 times, you will get the following, Merge all copied layers:
7. Again click on Lock transparent Pixels icon and fill by #bb7911 color:
8. Switch off Lock transparent Pixel icon and pick Rectangular Marquee Tool and by holding Shift key select the bottom part of each Button,
then pick Burn Tool and darken the areas like shown below:
9. Now pick Horizontal Type tool and make each digits, Rasterize each digit layer by right clicking on the layer an selecting Rasterize Layer then adjust these digits like shown below: (by pressing Ctrl+T and right click on it and select Distort and adjust the text). So here we will get the Final Result of our Digital Phone Keypad in Adobe Photoshop, hope you like it?
Last Updated on