Very short and simple technique to make Wooden board in Photoshop or Wooden Background in Photoshop. Let us Start working on this awesome Tutorial.
1. Create a new file of any size, I’m going to take 560x400px with 72 resolution and RGB color mode. Fill it with any color.
2. Now bring #701f02 color in Foreground and #df9651 color in background. Now run the command Filter >> Render >> Clouds, you will get something like this:
3. Now run the command Filter >> Blur >> Motion Blur, give the following settings:
you will get something like this:
4. Now run the command Filter >> Artistic >> Dry Brush and give the following settings:
this kind of result should come:
5. Press Ctrl+J to copy it & change Blending Option to Overlay (from layer panel) & Goto Filter >> Other >> High Pass, give the following settings:
here is the final Wooden Background you will get:
Though it was very short and didn’t take much time from you to work over it, but hopefully you gain some knowledge from it. We discussed some Basic Adobe Photoshop commands and Tools, so you can use these commands and tools to make some other objects. You can create Multiple backgrounds while using this tutorial, you just need to change the color-scheme and some settings from commands. Hope you enjoyed working on this Simple and Awesome Photoshop Tutorial.