In this Photoshop Tutorial you will be familiar with Halftone Pattern, how to make this pattern with different settings.
1. Create a new file with any size, I’m going to take 560x400px size and RGB color mode and 72 resolution.
2. Create a new layer and pick Brush Tool with default brush and 200 Size and 100% Hardness:
3. Click anywhere on the file. Now pick Move Tool and click on the Thumbnail of this layer in Layer panel to select the dot. Press Ctrl+Shift+I to inverse this selection. Now just press Q to enter Quick Mask in it, you will get Red color over the dot. Like:
4. Now run the Filter >> Pixelate >> Halftone Pattern and give the following settings:
5. Now press Q again to remove the mask and then press Ctrl+Shift+I to inverse selection again. Now pick any color and fill it. Now delete the original layer where you made Dot, Like:
Now if you are going to change the Hardness of the Brush and using same settings for Halftone Pattern, you will get something like this: