Here is a nice way to make Fantasy Photo Effect in Photoshop. Not more tools to use to make this effect. It is a bit short tutorial and interesting one too.
1. Let us start with any Picture. You can use any picture of yours or you can find one from anywhere.
2. Create a new layer and fill with this color #F2EADF:
5. From Layer Panel, change the blending mode from Normal to Soft Light:
6. Now its time to add some Blur, go to Filter >> Blur >> Gaussian Blur, put some value in Radius between 5 to 10:
7. I’m now going to give some more detailing, take new layer and again pick Brush tool and pick any color, I’ve chosen Blue color and then brush on some part of picture like I’ve done in below image:
8. Again change its blending more from Normal to Soft Light:
9. Now I am going to put some shining stars. Create new layer and go to Layer >> Layer Style >> Outer Glow, give the following setting:.
10. Now pick Brush Tool and by using different brushes style with tiny sizes, click on some places, then chose another brush style and click on some places and like this you can create the following atmosphere, which is the Final Result of our Fantasy Photo Effect in Adobe Photoshop .
Hopefully this Simple and Attractive Adobe Photoshop Tutorial will be a valuable asset in your collection. Don’t forget to give us your feedback by putting some of your Precious Comments in the following Comment Box, keep visiting us for more attractive Tutorials about different kind of Design Tools.
Last Updated on