In this tutorial we will be having some Fun. We are going to make a Magical hat in Adobe Photoshop, not a difficult tutorial, hopefully you will like it.
2. Now run the command Layer >> Layer Style >> Gradient Overlay and give the following gradient.
5. Keep selecting this layer, give the following Styles to this layer by running the command, Layer >> Layer Style >> Drop Shadow
6. You will get something like this:
8. I am now giving the stroke in Gradient, run the command Layer >> Layer Style >> Stroke and give the following setting:
9. You will get something like this:
10. Now again by using Elliptical Tool, draw an ellipse over the previous ellipse but smaller in size, like:
11. Now apply the gradient over it:
12. You will get this result.
13. Now I’m placing a Magic Stick over it, you can use Rectangular tool to draw the stick and by giving the Gradient overlay, here is the final result of Magical Hat in Photoshop:
You can say this Tutorial was not so long, not so short, but you may have found some Layer Styles and Basic Photoshop Tools in this Tutorial. Hope you enjoyed working on this Tutorial and it may have polish your Design Skills. Enjoy exploring our other Tutorials about Photoshop and some other Design Tools. You’ll also find some Video Tutorials on our Blog. If you have any question then don’t hesitate to ask us by filling the following Comment Box.