In this tutorial we are going to make a very attractive Text, you may call it Plastic Glossy Text, it is not a difficult tutorial but you will get a lot of information about Bevel etc.
1. Lets start with a new document of size 560 x 560 px with Black background. Take Horizontal Type tool and chose Impact font and write any text, I’m writing ‘Stunning Mesh‘ with White text.
2. Run the command, Layer >> Layer Style >> Color Overlay and chose the color as #00d5ff.
Don’t hit ok, just select Inner Glow and give the following setting:
4. You will get this result:
5. Now again run the command Layer >> Layer Style >> Bevel and Emboss and give the following setting:
6. Go to the Gloss Contour Option and select these things.
9. You will get something like this:
10. Now duplicate the text layer by pressing Ctrl+J and select the original text layer and run the command Layer >> Layer Style >> Stroke and use the color #0074A0.
11. This result would come:
12. Keep selecting this layer run the command, Layer >> Layer Style >> Bevel and Emboss and give the following setting:
13. Here is the final look of Plastic Glossy Text in Adobe Photoshop Tutorial:
So not very much Time Consuming Tutorial, it was really short Tutorial, we learnt some Layer Styles and Basic Photoshop Tools in this Tutorial. You can use these Techniques for using different text effects by changing some Layer Styles and values. Hopefully it will become valuable asset in your collection. Before leaving, don’t forget to tell us how did you find it? Simply scroll down and tell us your Previous comments about this Photoshop Tutorial. You’ll find this kind of so many Tutorials in our Blog, so keep exploring Text Tutorial section from the Navbar given above.