Now there is another Vector based tutorial using Illustrator. In this tutorial we will make abstract backgrounds. It is very easy and short tutorial, must try it.
1. Lets start with a new file. By using Gradient tool, fill it with Orange (#df7a28) to Dark yellow (#fdbb1f) colors:
2. By using Pen Tool, create the following line having White color:
3. Now create another Abstract line, as shown below:
4. Now run the command Object >> Blend >> Blending Option and give these details:
5. Now select both lines and run the command Object >> Blend >> Make. Select Make and hit OK:
6. After hitting OK Button, you’ll see the result as given below:
7. Now I’m making another shape but this time using different lines on different location:
8. Again select both lines and run Object >> Blend >> Make:
9. You will see some kind of following result:
After making these kind of shapes, you can copy them and flip horizontal or vertical and reduce their opacity so you’ll get the Final Result of Abstract Backgrounds in Illustrator.
So this was another Adobe Illustrator Tutorial about abstract Backgrounds. You can find these kind of Tutorials on our blog. You’ll also get some Raster based Tutorials on our blogs too. Enjoy surfing our blog and don’t hesitate to tell us about these Tutorials by sending your views in Comments Box below.