Now its time to have some Vector Based Tutorials. I’ve uploaded some Vector Based tutorial in Coreldraw section, but this time I’m going to make some Tutorials in Adobe Illustrator. Hopefully you will like to learn these. In this tutorial I’m going to make Glossy Eyes in Illustrator, so there will be a lot of things to learn for Beginners or Experts.
1. Lets start with a new file of any size. Pick Ellipse tool and draw a circle. Now pick Gradient Tool and click on the circle. It will display Linear Gradient from White to black. Open Gradient Panel by pressing Ctrl+F9. Give the following settings: (dark green (#206d0f) and light green (#e0f802))
Circle will look like this:
3. Create another Ellipse in the middle of the previous shape and give it Solid black color:
5. Now duplicate your last created shape (press Ctrl+C to copy then Ctrl+V to paste it). From the top Property panel, reduce the opacity to 40% and then flip this shape and reduce the size, like shown below:
6. Now create another shape like shown below and give it white color:
7. This time we are creating another shape, it will give Glossy look:
8. Reduce the opacity to 40% and see the result:
9. Now by using Pen tool, create the follow two shapes and reduce the opacity to 40%:
10. Create another Ellipse and give it #fef5ee color and move this circle behind every layer. By using Shift + } key, here is the Final Result of our Glossy Eyes in Illustrator:
11. I’ve download a Cartoon from NET and Placed these two eyes on it.