This is very short but impressive Adobe Photoshop Tutorial, in this tutorial we are going to make Pixel Effect for any Text. Useful Tutorial for Beginners, so lets start working over it.
1. Start with a new document and apply the gradient as shown below, you can take Document of your own choice and desire:
2. Here is Gradient style which i used, you need to run the command, Layer >> Layer Styles >> Gradient Overlay and give the following settings:
3. Type your desire text in the middle of it, I’ve typed STUNNING MESH with IMPACT font using black color, I’ve written the word STUNNING in one line and MESH in other line to make it a bit attractive:
4. Run the command, Layer >> Layer Style >> Drop Shadow and give the following setting (if you need to give settings by your own choice, you can do it):
When you hit OK Button, the following result will come:
5. Now press Ctrl+E to merge it with Background layer. Now run the command Filter >> Texture >> Patchwork and give these settings:
After hitting OK Button, this kind of result should come:
6. Now create a new layer and fill with the black color and go to Filter >> Noise >> Add Noise:
7. Select Elliptical tool and gives the feather 70% and draw an ellipse like shown below. Now press Delete button thrice.
8. Here is the final look of Pixel Effect in Photoshop Tutorial: