Sometimes you need your picture to be converted into Text, you may find difficulty doing this. You wanted to use your picture on some places but you also need that your picture should be having Transparent BG, so I’m going to tell you a technique, by using this technique you can easily convert your Picture into Sketch, so you can place this sketch anywhere.
Here is the Final Preview of our Today’s tutorial about Converting Picture into Sketch using Adobe Photoshop:
2. Now go to Filter >> Stylize >> Glowing Edge and apply these settings:
After hitting ok your picture should look like this:
3. Now go to Select >> Color Range, increase the Fuzziness from the box (it will select larger area), and then click on the Black area of the picture:
4. After hitting OK, you will see all black areas would be selected, these ares are useless for us, so hit DEL key to delete these areas:
5. We need only objects of our picture, so press Ctrl+Shift+I to inverse selection, and press CTR L+C to copy and CTR L+V to paste. Now hide the original layer, fill the new layer with any color, I filled it with black color:
6. You can give any color and then you can place it anywhere over any object, here is the example:
Hope you enjoyed working on Today’s Photoshop Tutorial about Converting Picture into Sketch. It was really very simple Tutorial but important one. Keep visiting us for more Tutorials about Different Tools so you’ll learn a lot from these Tutorials.