You must have seen this kind of effect in Raster based software, but very rare in Vector based software. So here I’m going to tell you how to make Wooden Bg in Illustrator. Very short tutorial and obviously an Important one.
2. Now go to Object >> Transform >> Transform Each and apply these setting:
This kind of effect would come:
4. Now use your mouse pointer on different places over the lines and drag them randomly.
6. Use the twirl tool like this:
8. Use the brush to make the shape like this:
10. Now select all lines and fill with #D8994D color and outline to none: