So here is another Text Effect in Photoshop. You can use this effect to make titles for your site, printing material etc. It is quite easy tutorial, simple Blending options to use. So hopefully it will be an addition in your gallery. By using this tutorial you will learn Photoshop some basic commands like Layer Styles and how to play with Layer? Only Text Tool will be involved while making this tutorial. I’ll be using the word Stunning Mesh for making this Tutorial. Let us Create Alien Text Effect in Photoshop without wasting more time.
Final Result of Alien Text Effect in Photoshop:
1. First of all take a new file of any size, I’m going to take 560×400 px size with RGB color mode and 72 DPI.
2. Now choose any background and put it on your file like:
3. Its time to write your text over it. Try to write text in Bold font, I’ve used Impact fond with Green color:
4. Now I’m going to apply Layer Styles over this text layer (Layer >> Layer Styles), I’m going to use Drop Shadow, Outer Glow, Inner Glow, Bevel & Emboss, Gradient Overlay & finally Pattern Overlay. So chose these command one by one and apply the following settings in relevant boxes.
5. When you hit ok, this kind of effect should come:
6. Now duplicate your image layer and place it over the Text layer. Then change the blending mode of this layer from Normal to Softlight.
You will get this effect:
7. Again duplicate this image layer and place it over the previous copied layer and change the blending mode from Normal to Overlay and reduce the opacity to 50% and fill to 50%:
you will get this final result of Alien Text Effect in Photoshop Tutorial, hope you like it very much, don’t forget to share it with your friend: