Eid is the Islamic Festival soon after the month of Ramadan. It celebrated on the first day of Islamic month of Shawwal. So as Muslims just celebrated the holy month of Ramadan and now they are going to celebrate Eid. So to convey our heartiest wishes to all Muslims of the world, we have collected Eid Cards and Eid Wishes for them. So Stunningmesh whole team convey their best compliments and wishes to all Muslims of the world.
Now here are some Eid Wishes you can send to your dearest one:
- May Allah open the doors of happiness and prosperity for you. Eid Mubarak to you and your family. Enjoy a blessed time during this Eid.
- May you find a million reason to make your life more beautiful on this day. May the joy of Eid be multiplied a thousand times and stay with you forever. Eid Mubarak!
- I wish you and your family a very joyful Eid. May Allah accept all your prayers and forgive all your faults. Eid Mubarak!
- On this special occasion, let’s make a promise that, no matter what happens, we will remain best friends with each other for the rest of our lives. Eid Mubarak
- I believe that Allah Almighty put us in this happy world to be happy and enjoy our life. So, he created some joy and this Eid is so special. Have a very special Eid celebration!Dear fathers and mothers, I feel very fortunate to have parents like you with whom to spend the day. You have been the reason why every day of Eid seems like a day I spend in heaven. Eid Mubarak for you!
- You are the reason why my life is so colorful every day. Let me make this Eid so colorful for you! Eid Mubarak my love!
- My life has become a romantic movie since I met you. We’re going to release the movie at Eid this year! Eid Mubarak dear!It is difficult to find a perfect soulmate today.
- I wish you all a very happy and peaceful Eid. May Allah accept your good deeds, forgive your transgressions and ease the suffering of all peoples around the globe.
- May the blessings of Allah fill your life with pleasure and open all the doors of success now and always.
- May your homes and hearts be filled with the joyful spirit of Eid.
- I wish you all a happy Eid with your family and friends, May Allah rewards us for all our good deeds and forgive all our sins Insha Allah.
- Today I pray that happiness will be at your door, may it knock early, stay late and leave the gift of Allah’s peace, love joy and good health behind. Amen.