Ramadhan is the 9th month of Islamic Calendar which lasts from 29 to 30 days. It is the Islamic month of fasting, in which participating Muslims refrain from eating and drinking during daylight hours and is intended to teach Muslims about patience, spirituality, humility and submissiveness to God (Definition by Wikipedia). To convey our heartiest wishes to all Muslims from all over the world, here we have collected some pictures (not wallpapers) conveying the Prayers and Ramadhan wishes on this Holy Month. Happy Ramadhan.
So these were the Holy Month of Ramadhan Wishes to all Muslims. Hope you enjoyed these pictures. Don’t forget to explore our other posts, like Wallpapers, Pictures, posters, Images, Flyers etc. Here are some Wishes and Messages for you so you can send these Wishes to your dearest ones.
- Ramadan Kareem! May Allah give you all the prosperity and success. May Allah bless you with wealth and happiness and gives you a healthy life.
- Happy Ramadan. Wishing a blessed Ramadan that will inspire you with courage and strength that will help you to win every challenge of life!
- May Allah bless you and your family. Happy Ramadan Kareem!
- Wishing you a happy Ramadan. May God bless your path with knowledge and light that will help to enlighten your heart!
- I wish you and your family, Ramadan Mubarak. May Allah gives us the strength to fulfill the needs of this month.
- On this holy month (Ramadan), I’m wishing you and your family 4 weeks of blessings, 30 days of clemency and 720 hours of enlightenment. Ramadan Mubarak!
- May Allah bring countless moments of happiness and joy in your life. Happy Ramadan!
- May Allah bring lots of happiness and blessings in your lives. Happy Ramadan Kareem!
- Always remember me and my family in your prayers. God Bless you all and have tons of wishes for Ramadan from me and my family.
- O Allah forgive us for all our sins and take us in your blessings and happiness. We are very weak, give us the strength to fight against sins.
Last Updated on