There are many Browsers these days being used, like Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and many more and if you are using Internet Explorer as your default browser, then you must be needing some Addons to make your browser’s performance more better. Here we have collected some Internet Explorer Addons for you that you must have installed in your Internet Explorer browser.
Proxy web browser allows you to unblock any blocked website. Just type the website address in the box and access any site you.
1. Affine :
This Internet Explorer Addons is very useful when you are surfing the sites and don’t want to see Irrelevant Sites and Advertising. By using this Addons your surfing would be faster as it will take you direct to the site, instead of sending you browsing habits to search Engines.
- Works with all major search engines
- (About, Alexa, AOL, Ask, Bing, Cuil, Excite, Google, Yahoo)
- Speeds your browsing by removing redirects
- Tested with XP, Vista, IE6 IE7 and IE8
- No limits, spyware, adware or nagware
[Download Affine Addon]
2. Quero (Hassle Free Browsing) :
This toolbar update is a major milestone in the development of Quero, it brings now full support for Internet Explorer 9, includes a new elegant way to block annoying ads in IE9, got a fresh new toolbar design, and integrates even more time savers.
- Full IE9 support added (now also supports dragging tabs to another window)
- Fresh new toolbar design (new button design and search engine drop-down list updated)
- IE9: Tabs on top on a separate line
- IE9: Display the page title in IE9’s title bar option added
- IE9: Every pixel counts! the new Aero based layout reduces the height of the overall toolbar area by 5 pixels compared to IE9 Beta and Quero Toolbar 5.1
- IE9 Flash Hider (selectively hides Flash ads, allowing embedded video players from YouTube and Vimeo)
- Up one level: quickly navigate one level up by right-clicking on the Quero box (Ctrl+Backspace)
- New text highlighting option: use different colors
- New Keyboard shortcuts: F4 and Ctrl+L to focus the Quero box (in addition to Ctrl+Q), note: Ctrl+L toggles between search and navigation mode, Ctrl+Backspace to go one level up
- Search profiles cleaned up, added profile for China
3. Simple AdBlock :
- Simplicity: Adblocking can be complex and the filterformats are not easy for everyone to define. With Simple Adblock we try to make it simple. Everything is configured automatically and the user should never edit any adblock filters.
- Adblockplus filterformats : Simple Adblock uses the popular Adblockplus filter format for blocking ads. We follow the development of Adblockplus for Firefox to make sure we use the same filter formats. That way the filterlists maintained by many online communities can be used. Learn more about the adblock filters used.
- Performance : Simple Adblock runs as a plugin within Internet Explorer. The ultimate goal is loading webpages faster. With Simple Adblock we keep the plugin lightweight and the adblock algorithms optimized, so you get the fastest pageloading possible.
[Download Simple AdBlock Addon]
4. Lucky Tab Save :
LuckyWarePro designed this software, it will save all your session in Internet Explorer, this session includes, all open tabs, the history of each tab, data and history of the data entered in the form. It will work only in Internet Explorer 8 or higher.
- The complete session is stored in a single file.
- Unlimited number of saved sessions.
- A saved session can be easily transferred to and opened on another computer.
- Auto-saving sessions.
- Merging the current IE window into a saved session (just open the saved session in the current window and then save it).
5. Data Toolbar :
The Data Toolbar is an innovative and intuitive web scraping tool that plugs directly into your browser. It is always at your fingertips. Simply point to the data fields you want to collect and the wizard does the rest for you. DataTool is designed for everyday business users and requires no technical skill. Within minutes you will be extracting thousands of data records from your favourite free or subscription web sites.
DataToolBar is an Internet Explorer extension. It is compatible with:
- Internet Explorer 6,7,8 or 9;
- Windows XP, Vista, 7 (32/64 bit);
- Requires Microsoft.Net Framework 2.0
6. ShareThis :
This is the most important Addons for Internet Explorer, it will let you email webpages to your friends or contacts or you may also publish your Posts/Articles to different Social Media sites like Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, Digg and a lot more.
- Faster Sharing : Yes, the benefit might seem obvious from the name, but here’s why: FastShare enables sharing in fewer steps and with less disruption for users who have previously signed in with ShareThis using OAuth. Visitors to your site who have previously logged-in with their credentials across any of the more than 1 million websites in the ShareThis Publisher Network will automatically see their FastShare options available.
- Greater time spent on your site : FastShare keeps these users on your site throughout the sharing process, rather than taking them away from it each time they share. Yeah!
- Sharing, at scale : FastShare works across all of the top social networks that currently use OAuth, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Yahoo! Pulse and Google Buzz. Your signed-in users will immediately see the benefits to the new experience as sharing instantly becomes easier.
7. Zamzar :
It is very important and nice Addons which converts file without downloading any software. The Zamzar web browser button is for your web browser “Bookmarks Toolbar”. Use it to convert files from all your favourite websites at the click of a button.
By using Zamzar you cannot only convert files type, but also use Zamzar to convert and save videos from the following popular video-sharing websites:
- Google Video
- Apple Trailers
- Apple Trailers
IE7Pro is a must have add-on for Internet Explorer, which includes a lot of features and tweaks to make your IE friendlier, more useful, secure and customizable. IE7Pro includes Tabbed Browsing Management, Spell Check, Inline Search, Super Drag Drop, Crash Recovery, Proxy Switcher, Mouse Gesture, Tab History Browser, Web Accelerator, User Agent Switcher, Webpage Capturer, AD Blocker, Flash Block, Greasemonkey like User Scripts platform, User Plug-ins, MiniDM, Google sponsored search,IE Faster and many more power packed features. You can customize not just Internet Explorer, but even your favorite website according to your need and taste using IE7Pro.
- Double click to close tab.
- Open new tab from address bar.
- Enable/disable tab browse history manager.
- Enable/disable crash recovery
- Move the IE menu bar above the address bar
- Hide search bar.
- Modify the maxium number of parallel connections to the web server.
- Select the external program to view page source
[Download IE7Pro Addon]
9. Feeds Plus :
Feeds Plus is an Internet Explorer 7 add-on that makes your feed reading experience easy and efficient. You can read your feeds in a combined view (aggregate feeds) and get pop-up notifications when there are new items to read.
- Aggregation feed integration with other feed readers : The aggregated feeds generated by Feeds Plus are “fake feeds” added by Feeds Plus. If you use another application that synchronizes the Windows Common Feed List, the application will synchronize the feed, but will not be able to view the aggregated feed correctly. We recommend that you disable the aggregated feeds feature if you are using another application to read your feeds (right-click on the Feeds Plus icon on the system tray, select Settings and switch to the Aggregation tab. Clear the checkbox to disable aggregation.
- No accessibility support for notifications : Feeds Plus pop-up notification does not provide support for screen readers. If you use a screen reader, we recommend that you turn off the option for notifications.
- Available in English only : Feeds Plus is only available in English at this time.
[Download Feeds Plus Addon]
10. IESpell :
ieSpell is a free Internet Explorer browser extension that spell checks text input boxes on a webpage. It should come in particularly handy for users who do a lot of web-based text entry (e.g. web mails, forums, blogs, diaries). Even if your web application already includes spell checking functionality, you might still want to install this utility because it is definitely much faster than a server-side solution. Plus you get to store and use your personal word list across all your applications, instead of maintaining separate ones on each application.
- Completely standalone spell checker for your web browser. Does not require Microsoft Office or any other third party components.
- Integrates flawlessly with Internet Explorer and other IE based browsers.
- Three ways to start the spell check; via the right click context menu, the toolbar or the menu bar.
- Supports a wide range of web applications including simple text forms, rich text editors, forums, blogs, webmail (including Outlook Web Access and Lotus iNotes) and more!
- Spell check in any of the 3 variants (US, UK and Canadian) of the English Language!
- Suggestions are sorted by the degree of closeness with the misspelled word.
- Intelligent suggesting for misspelled words using typographic “looks like” matching.
- Easily add/remove your personal words in ieSpell via an intuitive user interface!
- Organise your personal words in individual custom dictionaries! Share them with your friends and co-workers over the network!
- Integrates with Microsoft Office’s proofing tools. Have ieSpell share the same copy of the custom dictionary so that when you add/remove your personal words in ieSpell, the same is reflected in Microsoft Office and vice versa!
- ieSpell suggested a word that you are not familiar with? Look up its meaning in an online dictionary!
- Powerful API for web application developers.
- Force users to spell check the document before submission.
- Ignore certain text fields.
- Refuse a form submission if the user cancels the spell check!
There are hundreds of other Internet Explorer Addons, but these are some common Addons which are being used in Internet Explorer.