With digitalization paving a path in the field of marketing, almost each and every small business are focusing on Search Engine results (SERP) so as to maximize their output and reach the right traffic.
Before we dive into the topic further, here are a few basics to note:
What is SERP?
SERP stands for Search Engine Results Page that refers to the list of results that the search engines portray the response as submitted by a searcher. The most critical role of an SEO professional is to analyse search results by understanding the parameters to determine the requirements mandate for boosting the search engine rank.
Why is SERP so Significant?
The search algorithm of Google is constantly upgrading. In fact, it’s done almost hundred times in a year. With the due course of time, we could see that the horizon of results being obtained from the search engines are expanding their campaigns strategically. With Zenserp, you may choose to get started in just a couple of clicks. There is a free plan available as well wherein the API is set across various parameters, thus, presenting the SERP data with an organic and paid search results, making things ready right before you.
A comprehensive Google Search API helps to scrape search results, thus, ensuring the prospect of building the right infrastructure to process the requests and return the SERPs results in real time along with! All you need is to make sure about your requirement and Zenserp.com will offer the best custom plan.
Traditional SERP features
Search Result Titles:
HTML titles play an extremely vital impact upon the organic visibility of a web result. Therefore, a unique and concise HTML tagging becomes essential.
- The best of the practices as recommended from the SEO experts is to have a title that is not less than approximately 55 characters accompanied by a proper usage of keywords.
- Ensure the input of keyword variation, however, make sure that it appears natural instead of keyword stuffing.
Though a lot of people ignore this segment, it is important.
- Have a properly crafted meta description. This is because they play a major role in determining the search result CTR.
- Keep descriptions into a limit of 200 characters, however, that should be enough to attract the users, thus, directing them for a call to action.
An optimized URL is the key:
An optimized URL indicates the availability of a URL that is capable of clarifying the website structure all at once. Besides, it should be something that can portray the intention of the web page, hence, making it easily accessible to the users.
- The ideal possible practice is to have a concise URL.
- Have the letters used in lower case.
- Have hyphens in between the words.
Some of the advanced SERP features of 2019:
SERP features are growing more dynamic every single day and with a rich media and better User Experience, pulling relevant information to match the search intent.
Of course, the above mentioned SERP features are recommended to follow! Apart from that, having a featured snippet along with the inclusion of top stories, appropriate graphs wherever necessary, reviews, teasers, images, related searches, Google Ads and tweets contribute towards making the best SERP considerations.
How can you make Google draw your content for the carousel?
- Getting your site available into the Google News should be straight forward.
- Following the Google content policies for quality and trustworthiness is crucial.
- You ought to abide by the technical guidelines via Google News.
- Use a structured data
- Tell Google about the videos that exist on your web page by embedding an appropriate description of your video. Add an URL of the video thumbnail, assure proper size to the URL and look to its other aspects as well.