I’m trying to make an effect that shows a Foggy window with water drops over it and text written on it. So without wasting time let us create Text on Foggy Window by using Adobe Photoshop. Very short and simple Tutorial but a lot of things to learn from it by Stunning Mesh.
Subscribe to Our Stunning Mesh For More Informative Tutoials
1. Start with a new Document and you must be needing a picture having Water drops over it. I’ll convert it into Window later.
2. Now run the command Image >> Adjustment >> Brightness/Contrast and give the following setting:
Picture will look like this:
3. Now we need a picture of any Scene so that it will give view through Window, I got some skyscrapers:
4. Now go to Filter >> Blur >> Gaussian Blur and give 6 in Radius:
5. Change the blending mode of this picture from Normal to Overlay through Layer Panel.
6. Now type your desire text with any font but having black color, put it behind the Skyscraper picture:
7. Now to give some reality I’m making some drops traveling through this text. Select Brush tool with 3Px and select black color and draw water drops like this:
8. Now change the blending mode of this layer to Overlay, here will be the final look:
2 thoughts on “Let Us Create Text on Foggy Window in Photoshop”
Hey, this looks really good!
your amazing :))