Here is another way to make box, but this time, Popcorn Box in Photoshop. Not a very difficult way to make it. It is an interesting technique. You will use some tools by making this, so it will teach you to use these tools too.
2. After creating this shape, draw few more. I’ve copied this shape and flipped it horizontally and then made another shape in between these:
3. Select these three shapes layers and press Ctrl+E to merge these, now run the command Layer >> Layer Styles >> Gradient Overlay and give the following settings:
After hitting OK, this result should come:
5. Again press Ctrl+J to copy it and then Ctrl+[ to move it behind and then move it towards right and top side:
6. Take new layer above on all these shapes, Pick Rectangular Marquee selection tool and draw small rectangle at the bottom of these shapes, then fill it with Gradient by using Gradient Tool (Black to Transparent, from bottom to top):
7. Press Ctrl+D to deselect and see the result:
9. Run the command, Layer >> Layer Style >> Inner Shadow and give the following settings:
see the result
13. Its time to put some Popcorn in it. You can take any popcorn shapes and place it behind all layers.
14. You can give some detailing by giving the Transparent shadow of the box and by putting some popcorn outside the box, so here is the Final Result of our Popcorn Box in Photoshop:
Last Updated on